Image adapted from: Night Festival
Free admission to the majority of the displays, with 55 different experiences
The Singapore Night Festival (SNF) is back on its 13th year with the theme "Rebirth" after a 2-year hiatus due to the COVID-19 pandemic. SNF has developed alongside Singaporeans over the years with a focus on adding and emphasizing the vibrant and distinct cultural value of the Bras Basah Bugis precinct.
This year's festival grounds extend beyond the Bras Basah-Bugis precinct and into Fort Canning Park. So, get ready your best cameras and a pair of comfortable shoes for the long awaited festivals which takes place from 19 to 27th August 2022 (7.30pm to 12am).
Here's some exhibitions lined up for you:
1) Glitches of You by Amanda Tan
Venue: Stamford Clock Tower
2) Steps (2022) by Victoria Hertel
Venue: Steps @ National Museum of Singapore
3) Tunnel Graffiti by Lynette Quek
Venue: Fort Canning Park Tree Tunnel
4) Stories from Forbidden Hill by Maxin10sity
Venue: National Museum of Singapore
5) Cathay Hotel: The Curse of the Missing Red Shoe by Cathay Green
Paid Admission: Purchase your tickets here
Venue: Cathay Green
Dates: 19, 20, 24, 25, 26 & 27 Aug
Time: 7.30pm and 8.45pm, additional show at 10pm on Fridays & Saturdays
Duration: 45 mins
- 20% Early Bird Sale (21 July to 2 August): $24.50 per participant
- Bundle Price (From 21 July): $112 for 4 participants
- Purchase your tickets here.
- *All prices stated are inclusive of GST and booking fee