SPACE GIS Solution
Space is an easy to use yet powerful application designed to let you plan, visualise and analyse data like never before.
Space has allowed many companies to improve the visualization of operations and improved decision making particularly in Branch Planning, Market Analysis and Security sectors.
- You can import and analyze data and receive results in the form of graphical maps.
SPACE comes fully pre-installed with interactive maps, points of interests and zone layers.
What Can SPACE Do For My Business?
SPACE has provided clienteles a tool to easily plan and analyze:-
- Internal analysis and demarcation of sales territories performance by geographical
- Competitor analysis and sales comparison through customized thematic analysis
- Analysis of customer demographic through against Streetdirectory extensive details of commercial or residential data.
- Analysis of voluminous data from a geographic perspective to detect trends and outliers via simple import
- Manage and distribute current resources with the use of SPACE as an effective location visualization
- Pre-operational / resources planning and route simulation.
1. Search and Navigation
- Location search by address, postal code and building
- Print and export map.
Marking of hotspots in a specific area and allowing users to draw self- defined geographical zones. You can also analyse data within the hotspots.
3. Route Planning
- Generate Routing abilities based on shortest distance, preferred expressway or major road based on the start and end point
- Distance calculated is based on actual routes as opposed to linear
- Save and animate generated routes for simulation.
- Creation of custom folder and
- Ability to view multiple selected data layers and define hierarchical
- 20 customizable data fields for user
- Ease of importing point data seamlessly with Postal Code or Address Points database via commonly used formats (MS Excel, MS Access and .CSV) with Postal code system or address points
- Powerful grouping and filtering activities.
5. Spatial / Area Analysis
- Search for records based on specified data layers within defined geographical boundary.
- Generate and export list of records to MS Excel.
- Creation of new customized zones or use preloaded
- Adding of Sub-Zones by using the drawing tools to provide for more detailed
- Allows data based on specified zone (eg. Number of branches in Jurong West).
- 20 customizable data fields for user input.
7. Demographic Analysis
SPACE can be incorporated with demographic database (based on Singapore Census data) defined in DGP zones such as:-
- number of low, medium and high density housing
- estimated monthly
- housing types.
8. Thematic Analysis
Representation of different attributes and statistical information through maps, diagrams and charts.
The recommended hardware specifications to operate SPACE is as follow:
- Computer with Core 2 Duo 0 Gigahertz (GHz) processor or higher.
- 10GB of RAM; other programs running simultaneously may require additional memory
- Hard disk space requirements; At least 30GB of available hard disk space (1.02 gigabytes for data import).
- Hard disk space requirements will vary depending on configuration; custom installation choices may require more or less. Listed below are the minimum hard disk requirements for
- Client who requires Client_Server based environment setup is also available.